Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Saturday, Oct 16, 2021 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM EDT (doors open at 4:30 PM)
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Monday, October 11, 2021 10:00 AM until the event start date.
Greetings EBC Family!
We are so excited to announce the opening of our doors to the congregation...finally! After nearly a year and a half of virtual fellowship, we are so glad to be able to come back together in person, safely!
We will be welcoming church members into the building on a LIMITED CAPACITY basis. Here’s what you need to know about getting in:
- You will need to register ahead of time to secure your spot.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be both vaccinated-only services and a service open to non-vaccinated members:
- Saturday service at 5pm will welcome non-vaccinated members
- Sunday services at 9am & 11am are for vaccinated members only
- For Sunday services, proof of vaccination status is required and must be shown via your NY State Excelsior Pass QR Code. Or physically shown at time of arrival.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before service begins.
- Doors will close 20 mins after service begins.
- We are no longer requiring you to fill out the Health Survey. Please ensure that you are prepared to show your proof of vaccination.
Additionally, Covid safety guidelines will be strictly enforced throughout all services:
- Social distancing will be in place, both in line outside of the church and with seating inside. Pews will be marked accordingly.
- Masks must be worn at all times for the duration of worship, over both your nose and mouth.
- Entry is from the St. James side only, and exit is via the Lafayette side of the church.