Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Sunday, Oct 17, 2021 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM EDT (doors open at 4:30 PM)
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Monday, October 11, 2021 10:00 AM until the event start date.
Greetings EBC Family!
We are so excited to announce the opening of our doors to the congregation...finally! After nearly a year and a half of virtual fellowship, we are so glad to be able to come back together in person, safely!
We will be welcoming church members into the building on a LIMITED CAPACITY basis. Here’s what you need to know about getting in:
- You will need to register ahead of time to secure your spot.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be both vaccinated-only services and a service open to non-vaccinated members:
- Saturday service at 5pm will welcome non-vaccinated members
- Sunday services at 9am & 11am are for vaccinated members only
- For Sunday services, proof of vaccination status is required and must be shown via your NY State Excelsior Pass QR Code. Or physically shown at time of arrival.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before service begins.
- Doors will close 20 mins after service begins.
- We are no longer requiring yout o fill out the Health Survey. Please ensure that you are prepared to show your proof of vaccination.
Additionally, Covid safety guidelines will be strictly enforced throughout all services:
- Social distancing will be in place, both in line outside of the church and with seating inside. Pews will be marked accordingly.
- Masks must be worn at all times for the duration of worship, over both your nose and mouth.
- Entry is from the St. James side only, and exit is via the Lafayette side of the church.